Hurunui Hills is a Merino Sheep & Angus Beef farm in North Canterbury. A family farm since 1884 it stays true to its roots as a hill country sheep farm.
We Produce high quality Merino Wool and premium Angus Beef from over 2000 sheep & 80 cattle
- Get Involved with Daily Farm Tasks
- See the animals grazing free range
- Visit the woolshed and touch fine wool fleeces
- Spectacular landscape views
- Become friends with our working dogs
- 9:00am start time.
- Approximately 2 hours in duration
- Transport from Christchurch for up to 9 passengers.
Please allow 4 to 5 hours for tour and transportation.
- Pick Up at Canterbury Museum, Central Hotels or Airport
- Lunch stop can be included at local restaurant, Hurunui Hotel
- We can also arrange a wine tasting in the Waipara region on the way back to Christchurch
- Alternately you can make your own way to the farm.
Drive 70 minutes from Christchurch CBD, or 40 minutes from Hanmer Springs
Just Google Map "Hurunui Hills Farm Tours"
- Tours run at 10:30am & 2:30pm but we can tailor the time to suit your schedule
- Tours from Christchurch. Adult $150 Child $ 60
Look forward to seeing you soon.